Sunday, June 22, 2008

Vacation...finally!

I know it has been an eternity since I have updated our blog. I was blessed to go full time with my job a couple months ago and a lot of my extra time is taken up with my extra hours. It is a huge blessing though...a gift from God. I am still able to mostly be at home with M - so I am very thankful! God is so good and so faithful! Wow, what an awesome time we had at the beach this year. M loved the sand, waves and the pool. It was nice to sit and relax and just enjoying being with family. We did miss M's cousins and aunt and uncle who were unable to come this year. There was a lot of excitement this year, M's Uncle J proposed to his girlfriend...officially making S the soon to be M's aunt (boy using just one letter for names gets confusing...LOL). We are so happy for them. S is a wonderful woman, and will be an awesome aunt to M. I have been asked to add a few "regular" pics to the blog for those who can't see the slide shows...so here are a few from the beach...then I will also add a slide show to incorporate more pictures.




1 comments:

Holy Cow! Canada said...

M, Where did you get that beautiful dress? You look like a princess on the beach. You could be a mermaid princess. You look so big! I miss you. Love your Cousin M