What a blessing it is the hear my princess sing, Jesus Loves Me. It brings tears to my eyes every time. I think about her life in China and how if God didn't place her in our hearts and home if she would have ever heard the name of Jesus. Enjoy listening to the sweetest angel singing about the sweetest name anyone can ever hear...Jesus! (I recommend scrolling to the bottom of the screen (the play list is in a burgundy box and it is at the very bottom) and pausing the other music that is playing so you can hear her sing. You may have to click in the "music list" square to activate the controls...then hit the pause button. The pause button (which is very tiny) is in the top left corner of the play list and looks like a equal (=) sign placed on it's side (vertical). Then go back to this post and hit the play button under Maci's picture. Enjoy!)




4 comments:
Oh my heart! This is the sweetest! I just burst with joy everytime I see M and hear her new words and now her singing! I just love your blog!
Aunt T
How how sweet! I love how she took a sip of juice and just kept on singing, never missing a beat! How precious!
A number one hit song in Nanny's eyes!
Her voice is so sweet and the birds in the background are harmonizing right along with her
OH, yes! Jesus does love her! How precious... M is such a doll, you all are just so blessed!
HUGS to M and you all!
Post a Comment