I know, what a strange title...but it sums up our day. M had a great day today. It started with her dressing up in her TuTu and ball cap, then quickly moved to painting piggy toes. I really didn't want to put a picture of my feet on M's blog, LOL, but she insisted...and for those of you that know her well, you know when she insists on something, it is very hard to sway her. So there you have it...a picture of M's and mommy's piggy toes, painted pink after she ran from her room and proclaimed, "Mommy, my piggy toes need painting". The day was beautiful. We played outside and worked in our yard. Daddy planted our garden this last weekend and M and I planted a flower garden. While at Lowe's this last weekend, M spotted a little child watermelon planting kit...so we bought it for her. M and I met Nanny for dinner then picked up daddy from work as his truck is in the repair shop. When we arrived home, M asked her daddy to "show her how to do her watermelon"...so some sweet daddy & M time followed. M was proud of herself and was ready to eat her watermelon. She wasn't quite thrilled that she had to wait for it to grow inside in a cup, then be planted outside to grow - but she came around. What a thrill it is to be her mommy! I adore her. Enjoy the photos below.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment