Today was a gorgeous day! M and I had a picnic on our deck and played outside. She is getting better on her bike and continues to enjoy exploring her world. Today she was intrigued by some worms...yes, that is right, our prissy princess was totally captivated by some worms that were under a piece of cardboard I moved that was in the grass. I finally had to tell her that it was their nap time to get her to move on to something else. :) Our yard is so pretty! The trees are in bloom and the flowers are gorgeous. This is our first spring here. It is neat to see the things popping up that were previously planted. What a little piece of heaven we live in. I think it is so neat that what I call weeds, M finds beauty in them. Enjoy the photos.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Picnic and Play Day
Posted by Paci Princess Mommy at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
S you did a great job on slide show. I enjoyed playing with M yesterday. She's never still and she's a little girl who knows what she wants for sure! What fun, keeping up with her was probably why I slept so good last night:) Love, Nanny
Post a Comment