You may remember seeing M's room before and BRIGHT pink paint it had that always reminded me of what Amoxicillin looks like (it was that way when we moved in)...LOL. I think we, or should I say T and I, had enough of the pink color so we welcomed "Stem Green" a color by Benjamin Moore to match her new PBK's bedding collection. We like it much better. She loves it too. The comforter is darling! It has so many details. One of the little dolls on the comforter looks Asian and M fell in love with it at the store. So, we are hoping this room will last her several years. Enjoy the pics. I also included some of her just playing.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |





3 comments:
Looks like she is growing up fast...just like my girls. I do wish we could stop time. Then again, I guess we would miss out on all the great moments still to come. LOL ;-) Her new update room looks lovely. She seems to enjoy it.
Diane and the girls
PS thanks for updating the blog
Very cute room. Mack still says a girl can never have too much pink!
Sure enjoyed browsing the pictures of M today. I love you M....
Post a Comment