Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a fantastic Easter! Tim too off work on Friday and we had a weekend of family, friends and celebrating that our Redeemer lives! M picked out her Easter dress and was so proud when we put it on. She made sure we all remembered that she picked it out. Saturday we had some great friends and their kids over for outdoor fun and an egg hunt. We colored eggs, grilled and enjoyed. Sunday services were great...thousands of people heard the gospel at our church this weekend! What a blessing. I have more pics to post from Saturdays action, but they were downloaded on another computer so you'll have to wait for those. :O)

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Easter 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Adrian said...

She's just too cute :-) I saw her briefly on Sunday morning...I was working in the preschool area during the 10:15 service. I caught a glimpse of her in Tree Hollow. I think I had just as much fun as the kiddos!

TN Nanny said...

what a sweetheart
I love you M
What a big girl you're becoming....