God has began working in my heart...again...about children all over the world...and in our backyard that need hope. I was looking at a blog today and saw this video with a beautiful song about children..."Can You Hear The Prayers Of The Children". As I watched, tears ran down my cheeks. What is God asking me to do? Where is leading me (our family)? Are we to adopt again? Am I to provide financial support? I don't know, but He is working in my heart. I invite you to watch the video and pray for the kids...not only in the video...but children everywhere that yearn for love, yearn for arms to hug them tight, yearn to hear the words, "it will be alright", to have their tears wiped away and replaced with a smile. God heart is to care for orphans! Please pray for them! As I look at M's smiling face, I am humbled that God allowed us to be her parents and am thankful that she is told many times a day that she is loved...and that Jesus loves her! Adoption is such a beautiful picture of what Jesus does for us! Thanks for looking!
Monday, April 20, 2009
My Heart Breaks...
Posted by Paci Princess Mommy at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
yes this is so heartbreaking
and some of these countries will not allow you to bring these children home and if so adoption fees are so great as it is a money makers for the greedy.
God have mercy on us all...
the saying "You can't see the trees for the forest" is so true.
Helping one as we go...seeing that yes one child given hope is not what the "enemy" wants us to see....we are paralized when we see so many needy....we can't help all.....but one makes a big difference in the kingdom. Our prayers and support go where we cannot. Prayer Works....may we all be faithful
Post a Comment