Merry Christmas! Below is the first of the Christmas slide shows for you to enjoy. They are pics of Christmas Eve. We hosted Christmas Eve at our house this year...which was SO nice! M loved having everyone over. She was so excited! M is 3 this year and Christmas was so full of magic for her. She sat in Santa's lap this year and counted down the days until he arrived. Her #1 request was for the pink kitchen at Pottery Barn Kids. Well, M's mommy is too thrifty and refused to spend almost $800 for the set...so I and M's nanny hunted for one that looks almost the same as the PBK one for 1/3 of the price...and the quality is stunning! Santa's sleigh was too full of M's other gifts, so he dropped this one off early for Nanny and G-Daddy to give on Christmas Eve. M was so exicted...she squealed and said..."oh, just what I wanted". After our Christmas Eve party...and it was time for her to get ready for bed so that Santa could come...she said, I don't need anymore toys...I already have some. TOO SWEET! She of course changed her mind and jumped in the bed. Enjoy the photos! Before clicking play on the slide show, please pause the music at the bottom of the page by clicking on the vertical = sign on the music player. The button is in the very top left of the player. The slide show has its own music!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |





0 comments:
Post a Comment