Happy New Year...just a little early. Today, Tim's last day off, we went to Patti's Settlement in Kentucky...one of our favorite places. We began there with lunch and then shopped and visited the animals. M really enjoyed being there. The weather was beautiful and it was so nice to be together as a family. In a few of the pics, you will see M carrying a purse. It is a Dora purse...of course. She is so girly. This morning before leaving the house, she ran to pack her purse. While we were at the restaraunt, she unloaded her purse. She had a wooden toy milk, a Pottery Barn Kids popcorn piece, a wooden egg, a couple necklaces, "lipstick" (chapstick) and a couple other things. While were were walking around, she picked up a pine cone and put that in her purse as well. On the way home, she said, "Mommy, when we get home, I am going to put the pine cone I picked up for you (I didn't know it was for me) and put it in your pine cone basket at home (we have a large wooden basket by our fireplace filled with pinecones). I thought that was so sweet for her to think of that. Best wishes as you begin 2009! Click on the small pics in the slide show and they will show up larger with text. The slide show has its own music - so pause the music at the bottom of this page to hear it.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |





1 comments:
Happy New Year (early) to you as well! I've never heard of Patti's Settlement. It looks like such a fun family place. Glad you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment