M has a very vivid imagination. She loves life and lives it to the VERY fullest everyday...so full that after she goes to bed, I sit comatose on the couch for a few minutes. LOL She loves playing with her new baby dolls and building a houses with our card table. I normally build her house for her, but today she wanted to do it herself. It took a while...but oh, what a masterpiece. She likes to have the house blocked on all sides. She says it keeps ZuZu out. LOL
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |





2 comments:
I love all the new posts. She's such a cutie! I also LOVE the new look of the blog...did you have someone design it or do it yourself?
yes, M has more energy than the "energizer bunny" looking at the play house she built by herself sure takes me back to you, S and J growing up...draping a blanket over a table or chairs...oh the fun you would have.....big empty boxes and laundry baskets....just the everyday things sitting around the house......the imagination has no limits to play time...I loved those years as a mom and now I get to enjoy those same moments with my gchildren....love TN Nanny
Post a Comment