Monday, January 19, 2009

A little snow fun...

M has wanted it to snow so badly. She has had tears for it and has said prayers for it. This morning when she woke up, she saw that it was snowing and declared that she finally could build a HUGE (with arms wide open) snowman. Well, as you can see from the pictures, nothing huge was going to be built. LOL I really didn't even know if we were going to go outside as she has a little cough and I certainly didn't want to make it worse. She begged me OVER and OVER...and thankfully I hadn't said, "no" (or I would of had to back it up)...so I said, okay, for a few minutes. She got bundled up and out we went. I was thankful that the wind just seemed to die when we went out. She ran around and danced and had fun in the few flakes that were on the ground. She then said, well, I guess it is time we make the HUGE snowman. I said, oh, princess, I think it would be very special to make a baby snowman. She pondered, and said, "what a great idea". What relief I felt that she agreed as once she gets something on her mind...she is hard to sway. LOL As we started to go in, she said, it was too cold to leave the baby snowman outside...that he might freeze. LOL So, we brought him in, and he is napping in the freezer...waiting to meet daddy tonight. Enjoy the show. She selected "Frosty The Snowman" as the music...of course.

Click to play
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

0 comments: