I have set the music player to off. If you want to hear the music (I know several of you like the songs and like listening) just click the play button in the music box at the bottom of the page. All of the recent shows I have loaded have their own music - so I decided to turn off the music on the main blog page. Happy looking! :O)
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
glad to see you like the header. If you don't like it or get tired of it don't feel like you have to use it. I was just practicing my new hobby! :-) Maybe we will be at Disney the same time - we are hoping during the cooler early summer months but it may be the holiday time - all depends on what happens. Disney is the best - love it. We can't wait to go back. I know M will love it. Bring something so she can collect the autographs of the princesses and other characters. Or you can buy one there when you first enter the park (autograph book).
It is amazing how fast the girls are growing. we do need to get them together.
diane
Post a Comment