I am so blessed to work from home. I can't imagine being away from M everyday. I praise God for my job and my wonderful boss who has agreed to my schedule. For me to work from home, there are many times that I am on my laptop working. M finds frustration in this occasionally. Her Nanny and G-daddy bought her her own "laptop" for Christmas. So, sometimes when mommy is working, M goes and gets her laptop and "works" too. She also will sit on her couch and read. She loves learning and is so smart. She can name any letter of the alphabet by sight and can tell you a lot of their sounds as well. Her vocabulary has blossomed and she talks so big. I started "homeschooling" her about a month ago. There are several preschool resources out there to choose from. She loves her mommy to teach her. I am so blessed to watch this little blessing from God grow, change and learn on a daily basis.







2 comments:
Way to go M with your letter! You are getting so big and are very lucky to have a mommy who is teaching you! Love your Aunt L
Love the slide show! Looks like you are having a lovely spring!
How do you get music to play on your blog? I love the song "Wings" its one of my very favorites and always makes me tear up
Post a Comment