Right after Christmas, M's cousins C & M (lots of M's around here) moved to Canada. We miss them a lot. M asks about her cousins often. If you ask her where they are, she will say, "bye bye to "Canda" (yes, I know that is misspelled, but that is how she says it). Recently we received some pictures from them and I decided to post them here on our blog. C & M if you see this, we miss you bunches and can't wait to see you. Hug each other for us! We love you! M has 3 more cousins, 2 in Maryland and 1 in South Carolina. We will work to get pics of them to load as well.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Missing Her Cousins
Posted by Paci Princess Mommy at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
M, This is your cousin M: I miss you. I love your princess dress. If I were with you, we could play dress up together. I am glad that you got to play in the snow with your daddy. We have had snow in "Canda" too. C and I have been sledding in the field by our house. I love the picture of you with the chopsticks. Give G-daddy and Nanny big kisses from me. Love M
Post a Comment