Last night it started snowing at our house around 6:00pm and continued until about 9:30am this morning. We had a little over 6". What a beautiful sight! My day started really early as I heard M stirring in her bed around 1:30am, so I went to check on her. She needed some water...and on the way to the bathroom to get some, she saw through the guest room window that it was snowing outside. She said, "Mommy, look it is snowing. Where is Frosty?". :) She asked me to let her see the snow, so we went and snuggled in "mommy's sitting area" by a big window and watched it snow, rocked, and sang songs (mostly made up ones...LOL) about snow. I treasure those times. She went back to bed around 2:00am...but got up before 7:00 asking to go out and play in the snow. T and I did manage to hold her off until around 9:30. We bundled her up very well...3 pants, 3 shirts, coat, 2 hats and 2 gloves (can you say paranoid mommy). Thankfully she could still move and walk. She had so much fun! I mentioned before that M is a huge Dora fan, so she named the snowman Dora and put a Dora baseball hat on "her". She was also so proud of what she called the "itty bitty one" snowman that she did all by herself. What fun it was for T and I to see through her eyes the excitement and joy that the "white stuff" can bring. Just as each snowflake is different, so are we. We are so thankful and blessed that God chose M to be our unique little miracle. Our dog loved the snow as well. He is a French Bulldog...and has short legs, so it was funny to see his legs and part of his body covered in snow. Enjoy the photos...and yes, that is M's crazy daddy outside playing in the snow in shorts. He also was in flip flops for a while...I actually have a picture of his feet with ice crystals on them. What a nut! :) I love him dearly though...he is so much fun...never any dull moments. :) What a wonderful husband and father! I also included a few photos of our back yard. The snow on the trees and the sun glistening on the creek is just breath taking. We love our new home...it is truly a little piece of heaven. Our little birdie friends were at the bird feeder all day today. Enjoy! 







Saturday, March 8, 2008
Mommy, where is Frosty?
Posted by Paci Princess Mommy at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment